Services We Offer
Occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech-language pathologists with Ergo Solutions work in a variety of locations with a variety of specialties. Ergo Solutions prides itself as a group of highly trained, specialized therapists who come together as a powerful interdisciplinary team. Below are just some of the services we offer. Our team continually strives to offer advanced evaluation and treatment techniques, and strives to be at the forefront of our industry.
Where do our therapists work?
- Long Term Acute Care Hospitals
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- In Home Patient Treatment (Home Health)
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Teaching Hospitals
- Short-Term and Long-Term Travel Assignments
What services do our specialized therapists provide?
- Ergonomic and workplace evaluation
- Environmental modification for work, leisure, self-care and mobility
- Short term inpatient treatment following injury or illness
- Positioning and seating systems for wheelchair bound patients
- Orthopedic surgery follow up and injury treatment
- Neurological treatment following illness, injury or change of functional status
- Work Hardening
- Sports rehab including golf, tennis, baseball and other sports injuries
- Nerve injury rehabilitation and compensatory training
- Custom splint design and fabrication
- Evaluation and training in activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Cognitive evaluation, treatment and compensatory training
- Ventilator and tracheotomy patient treatment
- Long term rehabilitation
- Swallowing evaluations
- Speech, language, and cognitive evaluations
- Diet texture and consistency evaluations, modifications, and training
- Passy-Muir assessment and training
- Functional training for tracheostomy and ventilator use
- Advanced compensatory training and evaluation for independence in any environment
Ergo Solutions also provides management solutions, and consultative and staffing solutions to health care organizations. We've evolved to become the best rehab company in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, and we use the knowledge and experience we've acquired to develop custom solutions for healthcare needs.